the good donut

"The best donut is a free donut. The next best donut is the next free donut"

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Atlantis Found



I like Dirk Pitt.

Clive Cussler's "Dirk Pitt" novels are fairly formula-matic. That being said; I like 'em. There is not much I dislike about the books and I have read most of them. Atlantis Found is no different. There is the supper-villain, allot of underwater adventure, author cameo, Dirk Pitt killing a ton of bad guys (though he never reloads his Colt 1911), a diabolical plot to destroy/take over the world and an exotic vehicle. There is just enough fact to make it believable although you would probably disagree if you know anything about diving (which I do not). It is what it is; an adventure novel a fairly mindless (yet entertaining) read.

The pace of Atlantis Found is quick and makes for a fairly quick read.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger ErikNShelley said…

    I like these book too! My step dad used to read them all the time. Dirk is a tru PLAYA fpor real!

    late
    e

     

Post a Comment

<< Home