the good donut

"The best donut is a free donut. The next best donut is the next free donut"

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I am a Jedi like my father.




I always wanted to be a Jedi. I was ten years old when the first Star Wars movie came out and from that point on I dreamed of adventures in a “galaxy far far away” my lightsaber hanging at my side. Woe that I had to grow up. Two weeks ago I bought my four year old son and myself lightsabers. Mine a toy replica of Luke Skywalker’s. The truth is that if I hadn’t bought one for him he would have wanted to play with mine and that wasn’t going to happen. The next day we wore them to the grocery store. Since then he asked me (with all sincerity) to take mine to work incase there were aliens there. I wanted to but I think it violates the company dress code.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger P Keener said…

    Interesting...

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Benjamin said…

    Dude...
    I laughed openly about taking your light saber to work...

    Hmmm...I see your Swartz is bigger than mine!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home