the good donut

"The best donut is a free donut. The next best donut is the next free donut"

Friday, February 24, 2006

Kaara

A video of the year leading up to Kaara coming to be with us.



P.S. I have received reports that some people are having problems with the embedded video. If this is you, you can see it at (link). If the embedded video does not work for you, could you please post a comment so that I can troubleshoot the problem (or if you have knowledge of these things and can help I could use it)

P.S.S. Many people have asked what the song is. It is; You Are My Child by Shawna Fox. If you are interested in it you can obtain a copy from All God's Children International (Link)

5 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That video was WONDERFUL! Brought tears to my eyes and I passed it along! WHAT is that song? I have to have it!

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Val said…

    I got your link off APC. What a beautiful video...and your daughter is stunningly beautiful!! We're paperchasing for a Jiangxi sweetie too (SN). She's in Shangrao, and we hope to bring her home in July-August.

    God bless you and your family,
    Valerie
    <><

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Just Us Girls said…

    What a beautiful song!!! It brought tears to my eyes.

    The video is wonderful and what a beauty you have.

    Thanks for sharing your experience.

    Carrie

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome slide show - you didn't warn us about needing kleenex. Great jo.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    THAT was lovely. Thanks for sharing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home