the good donut

"The best donut is a free donut. The next best donut is the next free donut"

Monday, December 18, 2006

Quote of the Week 12/18


"The Church does not superstitiously observe days, merely as days, but as memorials of important facts. Christmas might be kept as well upon one day of the year as another; but there should be a stated day for commemorating the birthday of our Savior, because there is danger that what may be done on any day, will be neglected."

Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Brad said…

    PK

    First, I must say:
    I do pray for the church of China and the believers.
    I love the Nike chicken video.
    Traditions are like rules, they are meant to be broken - so I say YEAH! to the fake tree.
    As for the fat guy quote - the use of the word "danger" is understated...

    I thank you
    Brad G

     

Post a Comment

<< Home