the good donut

"The best donut is a free donut. The next best donut is the next free donut"

Monday, November 21, 2005

8-2

I admit that I am somewhat of a homer when it comes to my favorite sports teams. Growing up in the Northwest this means I have always rooted for the Seahawks. I admit that there were some very, VERY bad teams.

I rooted for Jim Zorn and Steve Largent. I was excited by then subsequently disappointed in "The BOZ". I remember cleaning the garage and listening to the AFC championship game against Miami.

It seems like the DOWNs have always outnumbered the UPs.

This year may be different. I know last week they barely beat a horrible San Francisco team but the thing is that is a game they would have found a way to lose in years past. Still I'm waiting for the collapse. It could come as soon as this weekend or Christmas Eve (or could this be a preview of SB XL). I find myself starting to think, "what if..."

The next couple of months will tell.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home