the good donut

"The best donut is a free donut. The next best donut is the next free donut"

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Blog Features.

For 2007 I am starting two new blog features.

The First: "The Coolest Thing Ever", will feature just that... the coolest things ever.






The Second: This Old House. This will document my continuing adventures in home improvement. When I bought our house I was single so no thought went into the typical things one usually thinks about when purchasing a house. For instance; Is my house big enough for my family, can I get far enough away from my children before they drive me insane or will I have time/money to do maintenance. What I did want was an older home with a big yard. Then I met Kris... God has provided a great house for my family we enjoy it very much but it is nearly 70 years old and need of improvements. I will be documenting those improvements here.




I hope you enjoy both "The Coolest Thing Ever" and "This Old House". If you have suggestions (or offers of free labor) please feel free to comment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home